Friday, December 26, 2008

Welcome To 'Memories By Sharon Mallin' - The Blog!

Hello!

Some fellow photographers suggested that a photo blog is a really good thing to have to compliment my website (www.memoriesbysharonmallin.com.au). It allows me to showcase some of my photographs (from shoots and other places), and is also a good place to communicate about things happening with 'Memories By Sharon Mallin'. So here it is :)

This blog layout is rather plain - but I have my wonderful friend Lucy designing a blog layout for me. So for now - thought I would go with something plain and simple, rather than investing time into something that will disappear in the near future when Lucy designs something fabulous for me.

So a quick update - the response to my website launch has been really really positive. I have 4 people booked in and another 6 people that I am liasing with to sort out dates. So my hope to continue nurturing my hobby and further developing my photography skills looks like it will become a reality.

Anyway, I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. I will leave you with a recent picture of my son. Bye for now!

Sharon


No comments: